About REAL BODIES at Bally’s
Imagine Exhibitions proudly presents REAL BODIES at Bally’s, a highly original and thought-provoking exhibition of human anatomy at Bally’s Las Vegas.
WHAT are we made of? | WHERE are we headed? | WHY are we here?
Digging deeper into the beauty of the body, mind and soul than any other exhibition of its kind, REAL BODIES at Bally’s invites visitors to discover the elegance, complexity, and mystery of their own bodies as they examine the unbelievable anatomical systems that comprise human life. Beyond the fascinating realities of the human physical form, Real Bodies The Exhibition also presents the historical, cultural, and emotional context of the human body—inspiring a sense of wonder and awe at the ways in which all humans experience their time on this earth.
Seen by millions worldwide, this powerful exhibition presents a stunning display of more than 20 real, perfectly preserved human bodies and more than 200 anatomical specimens. The 11 galleries in the exhibition offer unique perspectives on subject matter such as “Breathe” exploring the respiratory system, “Rhythm” revealing the delicate interconnectedness of the circulatory system, “Love” presenting the science of physical attraction, and more. The exhibition pushes boundaries while seamlessly blending art, science, and emotion as a museum of the self. REAL BODIES at Bally’s reveals the deep synergy between breathing, hunger, the rhythm of the heart, love, motion, and thought that makes each person unique.
Get to know your body—inside and out!
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE AT REAL BODIES AT BALLY’S:
- View dramatic and moving displays that take complex anatomical systems and present them in an approachable fashion
- Examine real human bodies and anatomical specimens up close in a way that helps you to get to know your own body
- Discover the fascinating ways that the human body has been viewed across history and culture
- Come away with a deeper understanding of how various anatomical systems work together to comprise the human experience
- Learn about human biology, anatomy, medicine, psychology, cultural studies, and philosophy
- Feel an emotional and spiritual connection to your own body, as well as humanity as a species, by getting an inside view of the human anatomy that few have experienced
WHY VISIT REAL BODIES AT BALLY’S:
- Conveniently located in the center of the Las Vegas Strip, with easy access to other attractions, casinos, shows, restaurants, monorail, and parking
- Includes art installations from talented, local Las Vegas artists, including:
- An ancient anatomist study with unique specimens both human and animal
- The Fan Wall
- Wall of Bones
- Kinetic sculptures (sculptures that move)
- Catacomb style recreated environment and wedding chapel
- Love locks on the fence
- The most detailed dissections and highest quality specimens of any human bodies exhibition
- A great value for a once-in-a-lifetime experience
HOW THE SPECIMENS ARE PRESERVED:
Each of the specimens featured in REAL BODIES at Bally’s has been carefully and respectfully preserved by a team of experts using a scientific method known as polymer preservation, or plastination. This revolutionary process uses liquid silicon rubber to prevent the natural process of decaying, and follows several steps:
- The specimen is dissected to feature specific systems and anatomical structures.
- The dissection is immersed in acetone to extract all bodily fluids.
- After dehydration, the specimen is placed in a silicone polymer bath and sealed within a vacuum chamber.
- Under vacuum, the acetone is displaced by the polymer, which then penetrates the specimen to the deepest cellular level.
- When the silicone polymer hardens, the permanently preserved specimen, structures intact, is ready for examination and study.
I loved this exhibit, very tastefully done…Very well presented and very informative. I found it mesmerizing and would recommend anyone to go in for a look and education.Sarah, Yelp
My wife and I visited this place and enjoyed it greatly. The price was reasonable and the presentation of the many parts of the human body was absolutely wonderful.David, Trip Advisor
Fantastic experience. A once in a lifetime opportunity to learn so much about your own body.Natalie, Google
An incredible exhibit full of educational value. As an anatomy student, I loved seeing the parts of the body that makes us move and function.Rachael, Google
Fantastic exhibition! I would definitely recommend it. Brilliant day out!Nikki, Facebook
Exceptional exhibit, connecting scientific anatomy and physiology with our celestial and spiritual meaning. Very thought provoking, thank you.Margarot, Facebook
Well worth a visit.Irene, Facebook
We had a great experience…very informative and definitely suitable for all age groups. Definitely recommend!Hana, Facebook
We found it very interesting!Bronwyn, Facebook
This was such a special exhibition to see. It’s amazing how the human body was preserved and showcased at Real Bodies…definitely check this exhibit out if you want to do something low key.Nancy, Yelp
About Imagine Exhibitions
Imagine Exhibitions produces unique exhibitions globally in museums, science centers, zoos, integrated resorts, and non-traditional venues, with millions of people around the world visiting our exhibitions each year. We maintain an extensive international network of industry partners and expertly manage the logistics of delivering immersive content to every type of venue. In addition to developing successful traveling exhibitions, we design, open, and operate permanent installations and venues, and we consult on building, expanding, and directing museums and attractions. With years of diverse experience in the museum and entertainment industries, Imagine Exhibitions consistently develops exhibitions that educate and excite while exceeding attendance goals.
Open daily from 10am - 9pm; last entry at 8pm
Adult General Admission - $29.95 + fees
Child - $18.00 + fees
Bally’s Lower Level near the Flamingo Road entrance